In the modern technological era, with everything moving towards digital, people often ask, “Why are libraries still relevant today?”
In this episode, Royal Standley joins Rebecca Stoltz, executive director at The Josephine Community Library Foundation, to explain why libraries are not just a book repository, but a community center where people can connect and grow. They also take a look at how libraries are taking an innovative approach during COVID to make knowledge accessible anywhere, anytime and to anyone.
You will learn:
- The tremendous support that libraries provide to people with limited learning resources
- How the Libby App brings thousands of ebooks and audiobooks at your fingertips
- What the Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library program is all about – and how it can benefit your children
- The biggest service offered by libraries that often gets overlooked
- Where the library system is headed over the next 3 to 5 years
- And more!
Tune in now to learn why libraries are the heartbeat of every community!
Resources: Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors | About Royal Standley | Schedule Online with Royal Standley | (541) 772-1116 | Email Royal Standley | Josephine Community Library | The Josephine Community Library Foundation | The Libby App | Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.