Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Financial planning designations are an alphabet soup of letters that aren’t always explained. How do you choose the right advisor for your planning needs?
In this episode, Royal Standley focuses on what the different designations mean, both for the advisor’s education and for the clients looking to find the right advisor. Royal explores how having more designations isn’t always the best option for providing great advice or time management.
- What the different titles for financial advisors mean for the services they provide
- Why finding a focused advisor rather than an advisor with multiple licenses can provide a better planning experience
- The importance of transparency between the client and their advisors
- How the advisor’s education impacts the way they advise their clients
Connect with Royal Standley:
- Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors
- About Royal Standley
- Schedule Online with Royal Standley
- (541) 772-1116
- Email Royal Standley
Discussions in this show are for educational purposes only. Information presented should not be considered specific investment advice or a recommendation to take any particular course of action. Always consult with a financial professional regarding your personal situation before making financial decisions. The views and opinions expressed are based on current economic and market conditions and are subject to change. All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services (UP), Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. (OPFA). OPFA & UP are independent companies. Neither OPFA nor UP offers tax or legal advice.