You can’t create more time, but you can boost your productivity and efficiency by managing the limited time that you have.
In this episode, Royal Standley addresses the biggest challenge faced by people in their day-to-day lives – time management. He discusses several tips and tricks to help you achieve your goals in a timely manner by prioritizing your tasks and overcoming the very common problem of procrastination.
You will learn:
- The importance of having an action mantra to help you refocus on your work
- How to use the Eisenhower Matrix to categorize tasks based on their importance and urgency
- Ways in which you can minimize all potential interruptions and be more productive
- Why you should always set specific time limits for your short-term and long-term goals
- Things to consider while creating daily to-do lists
- And more!
Listen now and learn how to get more work done in less time, and still have enough time to relax, unplug your brain and spend quality time with your family!
Resources: Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors | About Royal Standley | Schedule Online with Royal Standley | (541) 772-1116 | Email Royal Standley | The Eisenhower Matrix | Peter Montoya | Deep Work by Cal Newport | Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.