Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
It is a well-known fact that diversifying into real estate is one of the best ways for Americans to build wealth.
But the decision to diversify into real estate shouldn’t be taken lightly. There are many factors to consider before diversifying and, with so much information out there, it’s understandable that investors have a lot of questions about this strategy.
Royal Standley is here to answer these questions. In this episode, he shares his knowledge about investing in real estate to help you clear the clouds of confusion around it.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- What to consider if you’re thinking about investing in real estate
- About the best strategies to start diversifying into real estate
- What “buying and selling on a note” means
- What you should know about interest rates and how they can affect your investment
- How real estate works as an asset class
- The differences between real estate investment trust versus rental real estate investment trust
- How long it could take to generate an income from rentals
- And more!
Tune in now to learn more about diversifying into real estate and whether it is the right step for you!
Resources: Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc.
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.