Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Everyone has heard the term financial planning over and over again. But do you truly understand financial planning as a whole?
In this episode, Royal Standley shares what financial advising truly is, diving into what to look for as a client and the steps a financial advisor takes to create a financial plan. He reveals some of the fears and worries of clients, how financial advisors create a personalized financial plan, and identifies the next steps after a plan is put in place.
- How to determine if a financial advisor will focus on you
- Existing worries and fears of clients
- How financial advisors reduce risk when faced with uncertainty
- The steps after creating the financial plan
- And more
Connect with Royal Standley:
- Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors
- About Royal Standley
- Schedule Online with Royal Standley
- (541) 772-1116
- Email Royal Standley
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.