Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Knowing your team is fundamental to achieving success. In this episode of Life By Design Podcast, we meet Ron Naumann, who has been an advisor at Oregon Pacific for 18 years.
Ron has taken his professional life on a path he never expected: He went from working as a manufacturing engineer to becoming an accomplished financial advisor. What inspired Ron to become a financial advisor?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Ron’s role at Oregon Pacific
- Why he decided to switch careers to become a financial advisor
- Ron’s financial philosophy and specialties
- Why he is intrigued by Albert Einstein and how that shapes his approach with clients
- Ron’s biggest recommendation for listeners
- And more!
Tune in now and learn more about the Oregon Pacific family!
Resources: Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc.
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.