Are you thinking about working with a financial planner, but you’re not sure what questions to ask?
Then you’re in the right place! Royal Standley is back to answer your biggest questions about working with a financial advisor. In part two, you’ll learn the answers to the most-asked questions that potential clients ask him and his team at Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How new tax laws could affect your retirement and tax return
- Whether your IRA contribution is still deductible under the new tax laws
- How and when to join your retirement plan at work
- Three options to take with your 401(k) when you change jobs
- Whether you should pay off debt first or start saving for retirement
- Emergency savings guidelines
- And more!
Tune in and learn the answers to the most-asked financial planning questions! You can also get your questions answered in the next podcast by emailing Royal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.