Imagine walking into a financial planner’s office for the first time. What questions would you ask before deciding to work with that person?
Today, Royal Standley is here to answer your biggest questions. Working off a list of his clients’ most-asked questions, Royal gives forthright and detailed answers, while also sharing helpful planning advice along the way!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The different services provided by a financial planner vs. a financial advisor
- Royal’s opinion on the future of Social Security—do we need to worry about this benefit disappearing?
- The overlooked side effect of saving a lot of money in a 401(k)
- Why Royal doesn’t factor inheritances into financial plans
- The IRA-contribution opportunity that most people don’t know about
- And more!
Tune in and learn the answers to the most-asked financial planning questions! You can also get your questions answered in the next podcast by emailing Royal at email@example.com.
Resources: Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc.
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.