Did you know that everyone has an estate plan, even if they don’t have a will or a living trust?
But when people pass away without a prepared will or a trust, their heirs are chosen by the laws of whichever state they lived in.
Maintain control of what happens to your assets by working on your estate plan. Royal Standley is here to simplify the process and guide you through it.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How soon people should get a will or a living trust
- What a probate is and what that process involves
- The pros and cons of wills versus living trusts
- What happens if you forget to put an asset into the name of the living trust
- Why Royal recommends having a pre-death inheritance event
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can use estate planning to protect your loved ones and your assets!
Resources: Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors | 541-772-1116
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.