With the holiday season quickly approaching, more and more people are beginning to think about their charitable giving.
In this episode, Royal Standley talks about the importance of finding what speaks to your heart when you’re choosing which organizations to support.
Here’s what you will learn about:
- The “American advantage” of charitable giving—and what sets America apart from other countries when it comes to charity
- The importance of including long-term charitable giving in your estate plan
- What to consider when deciding to create your own foundation or give to an already-established charitable cause, both in life and after
- How to continue generating income into retirement, while still donating to your charities of choice
- Why leaving your IRA or 401(k) untouched will save you money in the long run
Tune into this episode with Royal Standley and learn all about charitable giving and estate planning!
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.