Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
The world is constantly changing and it’s up to us to adapt.
In this episode, Royal Standley shares the latest updates in his personal and professional life, recounting how recent events changed the way he focuses on advising clients. Royal talks about the changes he has experienced in addition to his vision and expectations for the future.
- Opening of a new office in Grants Pass
- The acquisition of Wealth Management of Oregon and expanding their footprint
- Why the need for retirement planners is greater than before
- What he is preparing for in 2023
- The upcoming topics to be explored in Life By Design podcast
- How changes to the cost of living and housing will impact retirement income needs
Connect with Royal Standley:
- Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors
- About Royal Standley
- Schedule Online with Royal Standley
- (541) 772-1116
- Email Royal Standley
Discussions in this show are for educational purposes only. Information presented should not be considered specific investment advice or a recommendation to take any particular course of action. Always consult with a financial professional regarding your personal situation before making financial decisions. The views and opinions expressed are based on current economic and market conditions and are subject to change. All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services (UP), Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. (OPFA). OPFA & UP are independent companies. Neither OPFA nor UP offers tax or legal advice.