Have you ever considered writing a legacy letter for your loved ones?
In this episode, Royal Standley shares client examples and his own personal example of how a meaningful legacy letter can add heartfelt value to an estate plan. After all, passing along words of appreciation, thoughts, and intentions to your loved ones will stay with them a lot longer than any amount of money ever will.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About the benefits of using a trust
- Why it’s important to have an advanced directive or a buy/sell agreement
- What the value and purpose of a legacy letter is
- Recommendations on what to include in your legacy letter
- How to file your legacy letter for safekeeping
- And more
Tune in now and learn how to write your own legacy letter.
Resources: Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc.
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.