To have success in your financial life, you need to have a team that can provide you with the best professional advice. Finding the right team can save you from making costly mistakes, and that can make a huge difference in your financial future.
Start putting all of your pieces in place with Royal Standley’s help, as he shares expert advice and guides you through the importance of building your financial success team.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How to find the right team members for you
- Who to include in your team
- Differences between financial advisors and financial planners
- Benefits of collaboration in maximizing financial success
- Unexpected members to include in your team
- How to know when it’s time to make changes to your team
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how to optimize your financial outcomes by having the right people by your side!
Resources: Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc.
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.