Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Creating an estate plan can be a lot of work, making sure everything is covered and all your assets are doing what you want them to. Not having one is even worse.
In this episode, Royal Standley focuses on estate planning, the tools to build a good estate plan and what happens if you don’t have one. Royal dives into the different pieces of estate planning and how having one can ease the way for future beneficiaries without creating confusion.
- How are assets divided in the absence of an estate plan
- The estate planning questions you should ask your attorney
- The information you should update on a regular basis
- What is the revocable trust and how does it fit within traditional estate planning
- Things to consider when naming beneficiaries, especially with real estate
- The importance of having a team of professionals to help with estate planning
Connect with Royal Standley:
- Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors
- About Royal Standley
- Schedule Online with Royal Standley
- (541) 772-1116
- Email Royal Standley
Discussions in this show are for educational purposes only. Information presented should not be considered specific investment advice or a recommendation to take any particular course of action. Always consult with a financial professional regarding your personal situation before making financial decisions. The views and opinions expressed are based on current economic and market conditions and are subject to change. All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services (UP), Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. (OPFA). OPFA & UP are independent companies. Neither OPFA nor UP offers tax or legal advice.