Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Everyone talks about what they plan to focus on in the new year. The real question is how are you going to maintain your resolution?
In this episode, Royal Standley discusses what his plans are for 2022. He also shares his advice for maintaining your new year financial resolutions and how to remain accountable throughout the year. You will learn about the resources that helped him commit to his health goals and tips for creating your financial resolutions.
- His New Year’s resolutions
- How to commit to your goals
- The importance of keeping yourself accountable to your finances
- How he sets himself up for each day
- And more!
Connect with Royal Standley:
- Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors
- About Royal Standley
- Schedule Online with Royal Standley
- (541) 772-1116
- Email Royal Standley
- How Not To Die by Michael Greger
- Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley and Henry S. Lodge
- Episode 41: Setting your S.M.A.R.T. Goals
Advisory Services offered through Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through United Planners Financial Services of America, Member FINRA / SIPC. Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc., and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.